ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- Organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system
- Customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements
- Organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met
- Organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management
- Organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001
- ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards
NB: Make sure your products and services meet customers’ needs.